Ground Brigade Vantage, OMR Service Rd, Santhosh Nagar, Kandancavadi, Perungudi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096
No 17, B Block, Indira Nagar 4th Main Rd, Indira Nagar, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600020
17th Jan 2020 4PM - 9PM
18th Jan 2020 4PM - 9PM
" IF YOU'RE BRAVE ENOUGH TO START, YOU'RE STRONG ENOUGH TO FINISH"
We start with the gunshot on the count of three in the start line at the Olcott Memorial School, Besant Nagar. With the 5:00 a.m. cool breeze of January 19th accompanying us along with fellow marathoners.
This sector will be entirely taken care by our medical partner, GEMS HOSPITAL, who are well-equipped for providing emergency medical aid. Right from basic joint relief sprays to ambulance facilities everything will be set up ready at distanced spots throughout the course.
We believe that any event can be made to reach a large audience through social media advertising. You can find us on Instagram and Facebook websites with the name "LEXATHON2020". And the medium which is even more effective is the spread of word. So, let's spread the happening of this event to our kin and friends and let's run together!
MOTIVATE. HYDERATE. FEEL GREAT.
We want our runners to have a great running experience! Hence, we,ve bagged in various hydrating drinks right from bottled water to energy drinks. All these will be made available to you at every booth setup during the run throughout the course.
3:30 Am 4:15 Am – BiB Collection
4:00 Am -Reporting Time
5:00 Am – Event Inaugural – Instructions – Warm Up Session
5:20am (promptly) 10km
5:30am (promptly) 5km
6:30 am (promptly) 2km
7:20 Am – Valedictory
· Participants are not allowed to run with babies or children who are under aged for the designated category and unregistered runners.
· Only those confirmed participants wearing the running number bibs and the event jersey will be allowed on the route.
· Any person found wearing the incorrect bib or no bib will be disqualified and removed by the course security.
· Organizers reserve the right to stop any participant from participating who is found medically unfit to continue (in the opinion of the medical personnel).
· No baggage counters are available for participants of the run. For security reasons, participants are requested to come without any baggage. Organizers are not responsible for any loss of baggage and belongings.
· Participants are requested to cooperate with the police and volunteers deputed at the Start point and during the race. Participants/supporters are liable to random checking on race day – this is for your own security
· In every occasion the organizers have the right to exclude any participant who cheats during the races on proof of the accusation.
· In addition the organizers have the right to exclude anyone who can put in danger both his/her safety and the safety of the other athletes
· Nobody has the right to take part in the races, unless he/she had first registered and taken the number of participation.
· Anybody who has not registered and received their participation number is not allowed to take part in any part of the race and kindly do not disturb the participants at any point. Security and compliance to the regulations are non-negotiable and are not related to the participation fees.
· It is requested that the runners be mindful of the children running along with them.
vouchers and coupons